- CJ is a registered psychologist with The National Registration Board. This means that he is competent, follows a strict Australian Psychological Society’s code of conduct and ensures that he undertakes regular professional development. Making an appointment with us ensures you receive a high quality of ethical treatment.
- He has experience working with adults and adolescents about a variety of issues including stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief and loss, separation, relationship issues, suicide prevention and parenting issues to name the few.
- Our psychologist has Working with Children check and possesses National Police Clearance.
- Our psychologist is an associated member of The Australian Psychological Society.
- We use evidence based combination approaches from East and West.
- Over 30 years of experience in Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques.
- We speak your language – English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Bengali.
- Member of Golden Key International Honour Society.