Term of Use
By accessing our services or use of Website/Facebook pages you agree to our following “Term of Use Agreement” of: Copyright Notice, Disclaimer & Privacy Policies.
Copyright of all the contents of these website materials resides with the Oz Counselling & Psychological Services in the State of Western Australia. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of study, research, or review, as permitted under the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission. Reproduction of any portion of this site, in any form, or by any means, without written approval is in breach of the Copyright Act 1968.
- The information provided on this Site is provided for information purposes only.
- If you are a patient using this Site, you should seek assistance from a health care professional when interpreting these materials and applying them to your individual circumstances. If you have any concerns about your psychological health, consult your general practitioner.
- Our Clinic is committed to quality psychological services to its clients in good faith and makes every attempt to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of the information on this Site.
- But however, we do not accept any legal liability or responsibility for the content of the advice or information or any consequences arising from its use.
- We provide services to all the clients on Zero Tolerance Policy. Which means that any intimidation, verbal or physical abuse towards any of our staff member will not be tolerated and you will be refused the treatment. For quality, coaching and safety purposes we may record your telephone calls. If you do not want this to happen please contact us in writing.
- All feedback are appreciated and all attempts would be made to regularly improve this website.
Disclaimer – other sites
This Site provides links to other websites/Facebook as a service. Providing a link to another website/Facebook page does not constitute the Relevant Persons’ endorsement or approval of the website/Facebook, its owners or operators, or any information, products or services offered on the website/Facebook page. The relevant persons have no control over the content of material accessible on any sites that are cross-referenced. Hence, it is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites. The relevant persons cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Your privacy and confidentiality with us will be respected all the time as we work under Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). Information provided via online form may be stored in databases. Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided.
Environmentally friendly also referred to as eco–friendly are terms referring to goods and services, laws, guidelines and policies that claim to reduce or have no harm upon ecosystems or the environment. Hence we discourage use of any Paper for printing Reports, Tests, and Tax Invoices etc. Rather we will email it to you in a PDF format. Please help us save this planet by reducing the use of paper. But if you insist us to provide you with a hard printed copy of your Report, Test or Tax Invoice, we will charge you $2.50 per page.